GOVERNMENT NAME



MERCHANDISE | FAN SPOTLIGHT












Interview with TheNext2Shine

TheNext2Shine alex young
Alex sat down with TheNext2Shine crew to talk about her music, including her radio debut on New York's Z100 at just 14 years old! TheNext2Shine labeled Alex "Talent Waiting To Blow".

"I’ve always been completely in love with the arts and entertainment in general. I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t somehow involved with some aspect of that. I was in all of the acting, dance and theatre programs growing up. I was always performing. There’s just something about live performance that is the most raw, intimate and immediate. It’s indescribable and incredibly powerful. It’s always been my passion. Something I knew I was going to pursue."
Click below to check out the rest of Alex's interview with TheNext2Shine.com:

Alex Young TheNext2Shine Interview

Category: